- Can’t recognize the pathogen which is causing cell injury
- Attacks their own body tissues by mistake
- Is unable to correctly regulate its immune response
Can’t recognize the enemy, attacks the wrong person, and doesn’t know when to stop
On a metaphysical level, it could indicate a person who:
- Cannot accurately recognize the source of a threat
- Cannot identify who the real enemy is
- Cannot recognize what belongs to them and what doesn’t
- Is self-critical, lacks self-acceptance, and thinks nothing is ever good enough; the perfectionist who is never satisfied
- Over re-acts
- Doesn’t know when enough is enough
Confusion around or inability to recognize a genuine or perceived threat
The action being taken may not be directed at the right person
Unable to regulate and monitor an appropriate response
Bookings close for the Melbourne workshop on midday Thursday. Don’t miss out.
Come along and join like-minded people as we talk about wellness and disease from an alternative perspective and try to uncover the messages they are trying to give us.