Energy flow in the subtle body is as important as blood flow in the physical body, and while one is intangible and the other is not, they are both essential for optimum wellness. If the flow of blood through the body to the heart is blocked in any way, serious health problems can occur. Blocked energy can have the same effect.
Energy needs to flow freely through the subtle body to maintain harmony and balance, but energy can change form as Albert Einstein showed in his equation E=mc2. Therefore, understanding what causes energy to change and create blockages is a vital part of the healing process and wellness.
Journey to the Crown is written to encourage the reader to notice, identify and deal with simple problems in their early stages, while energy is still free flowing and in motion, rather than have it change form to matter, and present as a serious lifestyle issue or disease.
The book asks the reader to consider that everyone and everything brings a message about something in life that needs acknowledgement or attention, and suggests that unpleasant people and difficult relationships, financial problems and sickness all have a positive role to play in your life. It invites you to consider your thought patterns, beliefs and reactions, and how these might impact on what shows up in your every day life, helping you to understand the role you play in creating your own life circumstances.
Journey to the Crown is not just another book about chakras. It considers specific diseases and sicknesses, and suggests which lifestyle issues could cause energy to become blocked, and manifest as something solid. It goes on to look at the body system/s under stress, and the messages they are trying to convey, and draws conclusions as to the under-lying cause of the physical problem associated with the chakra area. For example, a problem with a bone in a specific area carries a different message to that of a nerve, or a muscle or a gland in the same area.
Click on the links below to purchase:
Available from the publisher, FeedARead and also from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Fishpond and Book Depository
e-Book special: AUD $5. Purchase Now
The book is written in three parts:
Part One, Chakra Wisdom, discusses the seven chakras. It identifies the associated lifestyle issues of each one, and how blockages to these areas could effect good health and a happy lifestyle. It suggests how such blockages could have occurred, proposes ideas that might heal them, and the specific challenges of each area. The worksheets are a means to help you identify any areas of your life that may need attention, as you move towards finding your purpose, and reaching your potential.
In healing the chakras we will consider many of the every day things that affect our lives, including:
- The reasons you are on earth, and the beliefs that under-pin your foundations
- How to recognize yourself in others, especially those you find difficult, and the role they play in your life
- Setting your own rules and boundaries, and respecting those of others
- Facing the challenge of gratitude and the place for forgiveness
- Taking responsibility for what you create
- Opening your mind to possibility and the unexplainable
- Connecting with Spirit in trust, knowing all is well
Part Two, The Purpose of Pain, considers why people need to be sick, the benefits of illness, and reasons not to get well. Some are obvious reasons, while others are hidden or disowned. It also includes some philosophical reasons for sickness, and address some of the diseases and disorders described as hereditary. This section isolates each chakra area of the body and discusses some of the health issues that occur as a result of blocked energy in the subtle body. It also looks at each chakra area of the foot and discusses any relevant foot problem.
Health issues are discussed from a metaphysical perspective, and as a message from the body:
- Base chakra: bladder cancer, coccyx injuries, constipation, diarrhoea, prostate cancer, sigmoid colon problems, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections.
- Sacral chakra: appendicitis, colon cancer, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, endometriosis, infertility, irritable bowel syndrome, lower back pain, menopause, ovarian cancer, sciatica.
- Solar Plexus chakra: celiac disease, gallstones, hiatus hernia, kidney failure, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, reflux and heartburn, stomach cancer, stomach ulcers, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes.
- Heart chakra: aorta aneurysm, asthma, blood pressure, breast cancer, bronchitis, cardiovascular disease, cystic fibrosis, emphysema, fractured ribs, heart attack and hardening of the arteries, heart failure and cardiomyopathy, lung cancer.
- Throat chakra: dislocated shoulder, frozen shoulder, fused vertebrae, goitre, Grave’s disease, Hashimoto’s disease, jaw problems, lymphoma, mouth ulcer, rotator cuff tear, sore throat, stiff neck, tonsillitis.
- Third eye chakra: sinusitis, hearing loss, dry eyes, macular degeneration, Meniere’s disease, insomnia, frontal headache, tinnitus, vertigo.
- Crown chakra: brain tumour, brain aneurysm, fractured skull, dementia, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease, headaches, stroke, meningitis, spina bifida, head lice.
Part Three, Energy Shifts in Everyday Life, shares seven personal stories as energies realign, clear or balance. We all have our own chakra stories. Some would be easily recognized as we consciously joined in the experience. Others may have become clearer in retrospect. Either way, they were transformational moments, for as your energy changes, your circumstances follow.
Some experiences as energy shifts can be quite unsettling. As the mind begins to lose control, and tries to understand what is happening, it can battle to regain its power. Fear is one of its most effective weapons, as it tries to convince you that something is wrong. It is as though part of it is dying, and in its death throes it will do whatever is necessary to regain its position of control.
In sharing my seven chakra stories, I hope to remind you of your own, and the moments when blocked energy is freed, giving you a little more clarity of your purpose and potential, bringing with it a greater sense of harmony and balance.
I invite you to step into your imagination and come with me on this journey, embracing theories and possibilities along the way. As you bring back what you discover, may you apply it to your everyday life in such a way that it will ground you, and hold you firm in this exciting adventure called life.
Journey to the Crown, an alternative path to wellness; embracing chakra wisdom
available NOW from the publisher, FeedARead