It is about perception and putting information together. It is about gathering information, and seeing how it connects and fits together. It is a good example of how I approach sickness, pain and disease from a holistic perspective. I gather information on several levels, and put it together. Figuring this riddle out, may help you to understand other dichotomies in life.
If you think this riddle is too complex to even try, then maybe that is your approach to life in general; too complex, so I will ignore it (it being a difficult situation in life).
If you think it is a waste of time, then maybe you have set parameters regarding how you learn your life lessons.
If you try to figure it out, and find it too hard, and give up; is that how you approach your life challenges. Give up when they become difficult?
As I am always quoting and referring to Albert Einstein, I couldn’t help but share this. Albert wrote this riddle in the 20th century. I received it on my Facebook feed, and was asked to please not post my answer as a comment. I had to message the person who posted it to get a reply.
Hope you enjoy the puzzle, but over and above that, I hope you enjoy the greater puzzle of life.
There are 5 houses in five different colors.
In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
These five owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.
The question is: Who owns the fish?
1.The Brit lives in the red house
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets
3. The Dane drinks tea
4. The green house is on the left of the white house
5. The green house’s owner drinks coffee
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
10. The man who smokes blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
12. The owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks beer
13. The German smokes Prince
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15. The man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
It took me about 25 minutes to solve. I’m sure there are a lot of people out there who can do it faster. And then, after the fact, someone told me you can google the answer. Apparently it’s a very famous riddle and according to one website only 2% get it correct without extra help.